November 27, 2011

Cosmos

I wrote this today. Words came to me early in the morning. Felt good to write after so long

Write me a love song,
Take me to strawberry fields.
Let's jump till we reach the sky,
Let's hang out among the stars tonight.

Blow me kisses,
Let my heart beat a little longer.
It's a race towards the sky,
Let heaven wait a little longer.

Wrap me in the palm of your hands,
I'll erase me till I fit.
Strawberry fields calling out to us,
Let's hang out among the clouds tonight.

Stars dancing in your eyes,
Innocent dreams set in mine.
Let's take a walk among the planets tonight,
Let's do a waltz; their orbit, our floor.

Let's take a walk to the cosmos tonight,
Constellations shining bright.
Let the galaxy be our witness, the meteors our celebrations.
Tonight, let's enter in union.

3 comments:

Amna Siddiqui said...

Wrap me in the palm of your hands,
I'll erase me till I fit.

WOAH!
Loved.

The Renegade Gypsy said...

Thank you Amna :) <3

Richa said...

Second time I've read this- I love this.. It's like I feel all warm and gushy reading it..Almost as if to enter oblivion O_O..
Awesome descriptive poem :)
I hope you find someone who can indulge you in all those things!