Seriously. Everyone was like the stats exam was so easy, blah di dah. My paper was utter grade-rape. I could've gotten an A- and my GPA would be so much better. But man oh man. I ddn't. If only I could've given the normal exam ... *sigh*
I feel so bad. There was a chance I could've gotten an A, and I wasn't able to. Meh. I guess there's no point mulling over it now. You win some, you lose some. So maybe my GPA wasn't ace this semester. But I've learned from this semester, like I did from the last, and I will make sure that I don't repeat these same mistakes again.
Lessons learned this semester:
- Make up exams are a total no no
- Not more than 3 courses on one day to avoid taking make-up exams.
- Work smart in exams- write down whatever you know about an exam, even if there's no time. NEVER leave anything blank
- Work hard consistently.
- Revise every single day whatever you learn, don't leave it for one day.
- Never skip classes.
- Have the confidence to drop a course if you feel the Professor isn't right
- Draft essays and outlines are a grade's best friend. Leave ample time to make drafts and get feedback on each version before submitting final version.
- Professors matter a lot. But at the same time, don't choose them at the risk of burdening yourself with courses all on one day
- Make sure to do the readings for every class to stay up-to-date.
That's all that I remember off the top of my head. I shall add more once I remember.
SUMMER HOLZ ARE HERE! Atleast for a week :P