Oh look! A PROPHECY!
Aaaaaanyway. Resolutions shezolutions!
I'm not one who's been high on the whole resolutions things, but this year I do have some pretty determined resolutions that I aim to follow.
For some bizarre reason I'm not so excited to write this entry anymore as I was on 31st Jan :/
1. Lose the chub! I mean it! Before college, I wanna get into shape.
2. Read more-- be more informed and intellectual (HEY IT'S NOT SHALLOW!)
3. Get organised
4. Stay motivated
5. Be more hardworking.
6. Be exactly who I want to be. It just requires patience and persistence, and ofcourse, consistent motivation.
7. Persistent & patient.
8 Regain the creativity
9. Improve vocabulary and English
10. Last but not the least, be a stronger person with more willpower, and a good practising Muslim, i.e. strengthening of the/increased Eman.
May Allah bless you all with a prosperous New Year and succeed you in your endeavours! May we all stay strong, challenged, motivated and determined to be better individuals, and strive for happiness, success and spiritual/religious well-being, and ofcourse, be guided to the Right Path, inshAllah.
Oh and seriously people, GET OVER THE "OH-LOOK-I-SKIPPED-AN-ENTIRE-NEW-YEAR-BWAHAHAHAHAHHA-31ST-JAN-09-TO-1ST-JAN-10-BWAHAHAHAHAHA"
I mean SERIOUSLY people that's SO 2nd grade.
OH LOOK I SLEPT A WHOLE YEAR--SLEPT ON 31ST JAN 09 AND GOT UP ON 1ST JAN 10! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Teeehehe. Uhm, yeah. Okay.
You know what...I forgot things..
11 Be happy..
12. Enjoy life.
13 Start being more grateful
14. Start appreciating the little things in life-- to stop and click the beautiful moments that are rushing by, and to record them in a journal
You know what else I forgot?
15. To live life a little...