February 11, 2009

Shielding Tomorrow

Shielding Tomorrow

Feed my oblivious mind with lies of tomorrow,
Rif my anticipation of further sorrows.
Try as you may but you fail again;
You cannot make me see the beauty of tomorrow.

You observe the sky,
The moon and stars in all their glory.
Your hear the crashing waves on the shore,
The feeling of wet sand so cold.

I see no moon, I see no stars
Only the sheer brilliance of my loving heart.
No crashing waves, no thunder skies
Only the stormy depths of my silent cries.

Life's happier side is filled with lies,
For every day ends with night.
Each blossoming flower falls from grace,
Come autumn there lingers a ghostly haze.

So fill not my mind with lies of tomorrow,
Rid not my anticipation of future sorrows.
In pain I prepare myself,
To shield the ambush of tomorrow.

11.2.09
Wednesday
2.25 am.

2 comments:

Abdullah Tariq said...

YOU WROTE..
AND THIS ONE...
IN 25 MINUTES?????

UNBELIEVABLE. WOW YAAR!

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Itni bhi good nai hai ab.