September 5, 2008

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui In Court For Attempted Murder

Dr. Aafiq Siddiqui was charged with attempted murder and was taken to court.
Let me just say this as subtly and as decently as I can: WHAT THE *beep*?

Now hold on, hold on, lemme get this straight:
You take a Muslim woman, a Niqabi Muslim woman, abduct her to Afghanistan, catch her as an Al Qaeda operative, take her to U.S., put her in men's prison, torture her, every single man has raped her there (dunno how far that is true, but even if a few did, it's RAPE and it's mental and physical abuse!), you torture her, and her health, this is her health:
-one of her kidneys had been removed while in captivity;
-her teeth had been removed;
-her nose had been broken, and improperly reset;
-that her recent gun-shot wound had been incompetently dressed, was oozing blood, leaving her clothes soaked with blood.


And you expect her to not go crazy? Not want to let her rage out? I don't even have any comments, I have nothing to say, Goddamit! This is not how you treat humans! And on top of that you expect her not to attempt to kill you? This is an outrage! Besides, she is SO weak..how can a 90lbs woman, pick up an m4 rifle and shoot him? Heck, the officer put it down with his foot in front of him. If he saw her grab it, didn't he stop her? Or are you too pigheaded and slow to move that quick? Bloody morons. I hope all of them rot in hell. People like these shot be hung to death! They don't deserve to live in this world, those inhumane animals! Taliban seems like angels in front of these inhumane sadists.
These people, I wish I could say May Allah guide them, but no. I don't, and I won't. I want these people to rot in hell, in the deepest, fiery pits of hell, and inshAllah they will.

Fa in the end, Allah is the best judge, He Alone has the knowledge of all things. And He is definetly not unjust, na3ouzubillah.

No comments: